Sales Coordinator Full-time Job3 months ago - Financial Services - Toronto - 216 views
Anatolia Tile & Stone is a leading importer and distributor of ceramic and stone tile and is a major supplier to some of the largest distributors throughout the United States and Canada. Based in Toronto, Anatolia Tile & Stone is a privately owned 100% Canadian corporation that is growing rapidly. Currently we are looking for an eager, motivated Sales Coordinator to join our team.
The Sales Coordinator assists the National Account Director by managing the day-to-day work flow of our major retail account activities and supporting with administrative requirements including item set ups and account administration. You will be responsible for relevant sales support functions, as well as developing processes that support our customer base to increase the productivity and efficiency of our sales team. The ideal candidate will be very detail orientated individual who takes pride in their delivery, a strategic thinker who can understand high level business strategy and is a strong communicator.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Director as required on item set-up templates, forms, sample requests, etc.
- Assist in preparation of Business Line Reviews and Proposal presentations
- Manage the day to day work flow of major retail account activities
- Conduct POS and/or business deep dives when needed to better understand the trend of the business, why an item is selling or not meeting expectations, competitive pricing and market research.
- Extract information and other records within system for reporting purposes.
- Support the development and management of major customer accounts
- Keep up to date on industry trends, technologies and advancements
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Post-secondary education in a related field from an accredit University or College
- 1 – 2 years related administrative support experience within a similar environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, with focus on demonstrated working knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong knowledge in business development, sales, marketing and business analysis required
- Self-Starter with excellent time management and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within a similar industry preferred
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Anatolia Tile & Stone is a C-TPAT facility, and as such, successful candidates who receive an offer of employment are subject to applicable background checks (criminal, credit, references and employment verification). Anatolia Tile & Stone is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Anatolia Tile & Stone will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known in advance. Interested applicants should submit their updated resume and application form on or before the posting deadline closes. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those meeting the minimum qualifications will be interviewed.
Anatolia Tile Stone is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Anatolia Tile Stone is an owned subsidiary of Anatolia Group Inc., a global Canadian-owned and managed Corporation. Anatolia Group Inc., includes diverse holdings in building materials manufacturing and distribution, real estate and capital investments. Other subsidiaries include Anatolia Capital Corp., Anatolia Tile Stone (Turkey) A.S. and Anatolia Ceramics (Turkey) A.S.; with office, warehousing, international supply chain distribution and manufacturing in China, Turkey, the United States and Canada.