Front End Developer Full-time Job1 year ago - IT & Telecoms - Rapid Valley - 2.8K views
The candidate will be assigned tasks related to designing the front end of a Django REST framework web application using Bootstrap and Angular. The candidate will take care of the design of front end side and should coordinate with the back end developer.
- BAC+4/5 of Computer Science or other related fields
- A general understanding of Django framework
- A general understanding of REST APIs and HTTP requests
- A good understanding of HTML5/CSS3
- A good understanding of AngularJS
- A good understanding of Bootstrap
- A general understanding of MVC architectures
- A good English level
The internship will be for 2-6 months, depending on your preference. If the candidate is a student in the final year (graduating in Summer 2018), we can extend the internship to 6 months for a final internship project (PFE/Combined Capstone-Internship). This internship could lead you to a permanent job position (CDI) if you do a good work.
Application Deadline: November 26th, 2017
An internship certificate AND a personal recommendation from the CEO of GraphPixel LLC. will be awarded at the end of the internship.
The internship is going to be held in Technopark Casablanca. This is an unpaid internship, but you will be awarded a meal plan (Tickets Restaurants) monthly, AND you could get a monetary reward or a full time CDI at the end of the internship if you do a good job.