Appen, a global leader in language and search technology is working on a voice recognition development application for a major technology company, and we are seeking Lithuanian speaking individuals to participate in this project to improve the quality of voice recognition technology.
- The work involves reading and recording short Lithuanian prompts in an online application via Android smart phone/tablet. (Not compatible with iPhone/iPad).
- The total recording time will take approximately 1.5 hours. You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one session.
- Upon completion, payment will follow via Paypal/Skrill.
- Lithuanian native
- Grew up or spent most of your life living in Lithuania
- Good Wi-Fi connection to upload while doing the recordings
If you or someone in your circle of friends meet the requirements and is interested in contributing to this project, please apply through this link;
Detailed instructions will be provided shortly after you have enrolled.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. Your successful contribution to this project will grant you a space in our database and a good chance to be considered for projects in the future.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.