Finance Operations Manager Full-time Job4 months ago - Financial Services - New York City - 218 views
We are currently looking for an experienced Finance Operations Manager based in Dubai, UAE. Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be in charged on the proper invoicing procedure within the standard policies reflective of the customers’ requirements. He or she will work with any and all personnel to assure timely and accurate invoicing and will at times be required to interface with operational managers and occasionally with the UAE operations management team.
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
• Assure timely collection money due from customers.
• Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
• Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
• Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
• Assure that the companies standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every customer
• Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits
• Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
• Drives weekly collection meeting with all Business Units of the company.
• Deploy awareness on Cash importance across the Management Team and respective Business Units leaders.
• Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounts, or any business related discipline from a reputable university.
• Minimum of five years experience in credit and collections
• Superior spreadsheets skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
• Managerial skills and experience are a must.
• Strong leadership and cross-functional influence skills.
• Hands-on mindset and ready to help the O2C team