Data Analyst Associate Full-time Job2 months ago - Financial Services - Houston - 90 views
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success supporting business operations and performing in a professional services environment including the following areas:
- Identifying, evaluating, building, and implementing business processes and procedures; and,
- Managing and executing projects and/or developing relationships.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Working across territories, including conducting calls and responding to email inquiries across all time zones;
- Performing in an environment of change where maintainining effectiveness while managing multiple and shifting priorities and an ability to communicate change in scope and schedule to all parties; and,
- Leveraging Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Excel) and Google applications (Docs, Mail, Sheets, and Slides) to assist in the design, implementation, and management of presentations, dashboards, scorecards, and scheduled and ad hoc reports.
Our purpose—to build trust in society and solve important problems—is why we do what we do. It defines the difference we seek to make in the world as we address the needs of today and tomorrow.
Our vision is our global strategy that provides a framework for what we want to achieve and the choices we will make to meet the needs of our changing world.
Our values—act with integrity, make a difference, care, work together, reimagine the possible—define how we do it. They are the expectations we have for working with our clients and each other.
Our purpose and values are the foundation of our success. Although we come from different backgrounds and cultures across the globe, our values and behaviors are what we have in common and help us deliver on our purpose.