Admin Manager Full-time Job3 months ago - Public Service - Austin - 249 views
MALARIA CONSORTIUM IS RECRUITING FOR FULLTIME DATA ANALYSIS SPECIALIST.
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NIG DAS – Data Analysis Specialist
Job Type: Fixed Term
- The Data Analysis Specialist will support data analyses, sample size calculations, study design and the epidemiological interpretation of programme and project results.
- The post-holder will also further develop and support the project’s secondary analyses and documentation of learning through analyses of data sets addressing key disease control questions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Postgraduate degree in Statistics or Public Health with focus on epidemiology/bio-statistics or demography
- Extensive experience working in data management and epidemiology in Nigeria within government, an international organization or research institution
- Extensive experience in research design and implementation
- Knowledge and experience of Monitoring and Evaluation tools and methods in the international development or global health sector
- Significant experience in the development of data bases, data entry systems (PDA or phone-based) and statistical analysis software (EpiData, Excel, Access, Stata)
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Use link to apply online
This role is dependent on Malaria Consortium securing a forthcoming grant. CVs will be reviewed on an ongoing basis therefore early application is encouraged.